1. Arso M. Vukicevic, Ivan Macuzic, Nikola Mijailovic, Aleksandar Peulic, Milos Radovic (2021) Assessment of the handcart pushing and pulling safety by using Deep Learning 3D pose estimation and IoT force sensors, Expert Systems with Applications, 115371, ISSN 0957-4174, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.eswa.2021.115371.
2. Arso M. Vukicevic, Marko Djapan, Velibor Isailovic, Danko Milasinovic, Marija Savkovic, Pavle Milosevic (2022) Generic compliance of industrial PPE by using deep learning techniques, Safety Science, Volume 148, 105646, ISSN 0925-7535, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ssci.2021.105646.
3. Velibor Isailovic, Aleksandar Peulic, Marko Djapan, Marija Savkovic, Arso M. Vukicevic (Revised) The compliance of head-mounted industrial PPE by using YOLOv5, SSD, and Faster R-CNN object detectors
4. Milos Petrovic, Kosta Jovanovic, Arso M. Vukicevic (Submitted) Deep learning-based recognition of unsafe acts in the manufacturing industry
5. Arso M. Vukicevic, Pavle Milosevic, Aleksandar Peulic (Submitted) Computer vision-based compliance of personal protective equipment: A review of progress, possibilities and barriers for wider applications in industry practice
6. Arso M. Vukicevic, Milos Petrovic, Marko Djapan, Aleksandar Peulic, Milos Jovicic, Nikola Mijailovic, Petar Milovanovic, Mirko Grajic, Marija Savkovic, Carlo Caiazzo, Velibor Isailovic, Ivan Macuzic, Kosta Jovanovic (Submitted) Experimental analysis of handcart pushing and pulling safety in an industrial environment by using IoT force and EMG sensors: Relationship with operators’ psychological status and pain syndromes
7. M Savković, C Caiazzo, M Djapan, AM Vukićević, M Pušica, I Mačužić (2022) Development of Modular and Adaptive Laboratory Set-Up for Neuroergonomic and Human-Robot Interaction Research. Frontiers in Neurorobotics ,16: 863637, https://doi.org/10.3389/fnbot.2022.863637.
1. Marko Djapan, Nastasija Nikolić, Ivan Mačužić, Petar Todorović, Arso Vukićević, AUGMENTED EDUCATION: WAY TO INCREASE QUALITY AND EFFICIENCY OF EDUCATION, The 16th Conference with international participation Risk and safety engineering, Vrnjačka Banja 2.-4. June 2021., Serbia, ISBN 978-86-6211-126-5
2. Arso Vukićević, Marko Đapan, Miladin Stefanović, Ivan Mačužić, Marija Savković, DIGITALIZED MANAGEMENT OF WORKPLACE ACCIDENTS PRECUSORS WITH MOBILE TECHNOLOGIES, The 7th Conference with International Participation Knowledge Management and Informatics, Vrnjačka Banja 2.-4. June 2021., Serbia, ISBN 978-86-6211-127-2
3. Pavle Milosevic, Arso M. Vukicevic, Milos Milovanovic, COMPUTATIONAL INTELIGENCE TECHNIQUES FOR WORKPLACE SAFETY – LITERATURE REVIEW, XLVII Simpozijum o operacionim istrazivanjima, SYM-OP-IS 2021, 20-23. 9. 2021., Banja Koviljaca
4. Velibor Isailovic, Marko Djapan, Marija Savkovic, Milos Jovicic, Milos Milovanovic, Miroslav Minovic, Pavle Milosevic, Arso Vukicevic, Compliance of head-mounted personal protective equipment by using YOLOv5 object detector, International Conference on Electrical, Computer and Energy Technologies (ICECET) 9-10 December 2021, Cape Town-South Africa
5. M Petrovic, AM Vukicevic, B Lukic, K Jovanovic, Assessment of the Human-Robot Collaborative Polishing Task by Using EMG Sensors and 3D Pose Estimation, International Conference on Robotics in Alpe-Adria Danube Region, 564-570 (https://link.springer.com/chapter/10.1007/978-3-031-04870-8_66)
6. Milošević, P., Minović, M., Milovanović, M., Vukićević, A., & Isailović, V. (2022). Medical Face Mask Detection Using Deep Learning Techniques: Limitations And Perspectives. European Conference on Stochastic Optimization & Computational Management Science Conference (ESCO-CMS 2022) (pp. 32-33). Venice: Ca’ Foscari University of Venice. held: Venice, Italy, June 29 – July 1, 2022
1. Arso M. Vukicevic, Milos Petrovic (Submitted) Advances in use of artificial intelligence and sensor technologies for managing industrial workplace safety